It is the duty of the nation to honor its warrior and relying on that Renault India has gifted the third female flag-bearer at the Olympics from the country, World Boxing Champion Mary Kom. After Anju Bobby and Shiny Wilson, Mary Kom became the flag-bearer at the Tokyo Olympics 2020. Mangte Chungneijang Mary Kom is a world-renowned female boxing champion from India, her excellent moves and humble nature has got glory to her personality and fame to her name. Renault Kiger is one of the newly introduce cars in India. And, the French manufacturers wanted to raise a toast to this new generation of Olympians.
Other than Mary Kom, 2020 Tokyo Olympics silver medalist Mirabai Chanu, Bajrang Punia, and Ravi Kumar Dahiya also received this memento of honor by Renault India. The ceremony was conducted in presence of Venkatram Mamillapalle, CEO and Managing Director, Renault India Operations.
In addition, Let’s have some insights about this new beast revealed by Renault India, the Kiger
To begin with, Kiger is a sub-compact SUV that comes with every feature that is enjoyed in an SUV. This concept of Kiger developed keeping in mind the freshly oriented trends of the people of India. More and more people are leaning towards buying an SUV however, to some people that might seem a bit heavy. Renault has produced Kiger in response to this challenge, a sub-compact SUV. The Renault Kiger ranges just from Rs. 5.5 lakhs to Rs. 10 lakhs depending on the models.
It is obvious that if it is Renault, then there will be an option for automatic transmission. Therefore, Kiger comes in three variants that are- Manual, AMT, and Automatic (CVT).
Renault India launched Kiger in February 2021, however, it is gaining its share of attention after being gifted to the Olympics stars, Mary Kom, Mirabai Chanu, Ravi Kumar Dahiya, and Bajrang Punia on 28 August 2021.
General Specifications about Renault Kiger:
Renault Kiger is one of a kind SUV and it is also one of the firsts of its kind, the sub-compact SUV. its fuel economy is 20 kilometers per liter and the fuel type is petrol. As we have mentioned already, this comes in three variants- Manual, AMT, and Fully Automatic.
Lastly, read about general specifications below:
- The sub-compact SUV is 2550 mm in width, 4000 mm in length and its height is 1700 mm (with fitted tires)
- Mileage is 20 km per liter (fuel type: petrol)
- The price range for Renault Kiger begins from Rs. 5.5 lakhs for MT, Rs. 7.05 lakhs for AMT, and Rs. 9.05 lakhs for CVT
- It has three broad Variants: Manual Gear Transmission, AMT, and Automatic (CVT)
- Kiger has an LED display and an integrated infotainment system that incorporates apple car play and android auto which keeps you entertained throughout the car ride
- Wireless charging, ambient lighting and cruise control feature is available in the Kiger
- Inbuilt rear parking sensors, four airbags in the front cabin, and a speed alert system is there to ensure the safety of the driver and those who are cruising along
- Rear AC vents and Air purifier provide an extra edge to the basic air conditioning system for the vehicle.
- Mahindra XUV300 (2021) | Variants, Prices and its Features - October 8, 2021
- Renault Duster | Specifications, Prices and Features - September 21, 2021
- Kia Carnival General Specifications, Prices and Features - September 18, 2021