Buying a car is a dream for many. A car is a symbolism of joy, of dreams having accomplished. Maruti Suzuki’s ALTO car is one of the best-selling small cars in India. With a budget that does not burn a hole in the pocket, Alto helps many relish their dreams. Easy to maintain and drive, Alto has been the favorite car for many generations now. Every single thing whether big or small requires maintenance to ensure they work well and lead along. Below are some maintenance tips that will increase the life of your Alto car:
CAR CARE TIPS
1) MAINTAINING THE ENGINE
An engine to a car is as vital as the heart to the human body. It is the main component through which a car works. Hence, it becomes extremely important to maintain the engine of the car so that it functions smoothly. Also, a well-maintained engine increases the life of the car.
Below are some tips that you can use to maintain your Alto car’s engine:
- Do not throttle the car unnecessarily. This causes stress on the engine which may loosen up the body due to the vibrations that excessive throttle causes.
- Driving without engine oil is risky, hence make sure to monitor the engine oil levels regularly. Engine oil cleans and lubricates the engine hence preventing corrosion. This ensures the smooth functioning of the engine.
- Take the car for the professional services once a month at least. This will help in regular monitoring of the engine as well.
2) MAINTAIN FLUID LEVELS
Water is an essential component in the human body that helps in lubricating the body. This also ensures the smooth functioning of all parts. Similarly, various fluids in the car are necessary to lubricate different car parts.
- Monitor the level of the brake oil, Mobil oil, and coolant fluid at least once a week.
- Refer to the official manual book of the Maruti Suzuki Alto car to know more about different fluid levels.
3) MAINTAINING THE GEARBOX
Below are tips that can help you maintain your gearbox efficiently:
- The movement of gears causes a lot of friction which can lead to the wear and tear of the gear. Friction also produces heat which can be the cause of the damaging of the gearbox. To avoid this, ensure to lubricate the gearbox regularly which helps in its proper functioning. Lubrication also helps in reducing the heat in the gearbox.
- Dirt, dust, and water can damage the gearbox. Make sure to keep your gearbox clean.
- Notice if your gearbox emits any unnecessary vibrations. If it happens then, it’s time for your car to visit a mechanic without much delay.
4) MAINTAINING THE BATTERY
Below tips are helpful for the battery maintenance of your Alto car:
- Avoid charging your devices from the car’s battery regularly. This further increases the load on an already loaded battery which can lead to damage.
- Make sure to close the doors properly. For, the door indicator light may start blinking if the doors are not properly shut. Moreover, the lights will increase the load on the battery, damaging it.
- Monitor the distilled water levels in the battery regularly.
5) CHECKING THE TYRE PRESSURE
You should keep in mind to get the tyre pressure check every time you visit a gas station. High tyre pressure reduces comfort whereas low tyre pressure leads to more consummation of fuel. While the difference in pressure in the left and right tyres can cause deviation from the original path.
6) MAINTAINING THE EXTERIOR OF THE CAR
- Make sure to regularly clean your Alto car to avoid corrosion.
- Do not scrape the surface of your car with any sharp objects like the car keys. This may cause dents and scratches on the car which are unpleasing to the eyes.
- Ensure to get your car coated with anti-rust paint to prevent rust formation especially in rains.
- Check the wheel alignment after a long journey. If there is any discrepancy, a mechanic should be contacted. Further, a car should compulsorily undergo service after a long journey.
- Use a mild detergent and water to clean the surface of the car. Spread the soapy liquid on the car for some time then wipe it with a dry cloth.
7) MAINTAINING THE INTERIORS OF THE ALTO CAR
- Use mild soapy water to rub the stains on the seat. Thereafter use a dry cloth to wipe them off.
- The plastic consoles and dashboard of the car can also be kept clean using the above process.
- To clean the floor of the car, take out the foot mats. Dust them and then wash them with detergent and water. Remember to get the car floor wet.
- Never bleach the seat belts. It may loosen their strength. Use neutral soap water for cleaning.
ADDITIONAL MAINTENANCE TIPS FOR MARUTI SUZUKI ALTO
Get your car a professional service once every month or at a gap of two months. This can help in detecting the bugs which miss the car owner’s eye. We at AutoFlipz provide complete car solutions for every brand.
MARUTI SUZUKI ALTO CAR MAINTENANCE COST
The maintenance cost of the Alto car can amount to nearly rupees 18000 for five years.
MAINTENANCE TIPS FOR NEW MARUTI SUZUKI ALTO CAR
The Alto car has to first go for servicing after a month of its purchase or when it completes 1000km. whatever of the above happens first. Since it is a small car, it is easy to maintain and survive a long period if the car is taken care of properly.
- MINI COOPER, A THREE OR FIVE-DOOR LUXURIOUS HATCHBACK |FEATURES, AND SPECIFICATIONS| - November 22, 2021
- BMW X8 A FLAGSHIP SUV BY THE GERMAN COMPANY ALL SET TO LAUNCH IN INDIA - November 20, 2021
- Toyota Hyryder The Hybrid Type Model Of Urban Cruiser To Launch In India Soon - November 20, 2021