NISSAN SUNNY MAINTENANCE TIPS AND TRICKS
Who doesn’t aspire their car to be lavish, elegant with interiors screaming comfort? That too at a price which doesn’t make a big hole in one’s pocket. Is such a car idealistic or is it possible for such a car to exist? No, the car is not idealistic. NISSAN SUNNY is a perfect car that fits into this description. Its CVT technology makes it give excellent acceleration with no gears. Available between a price range of 8 to 12.5 lakhs approx, it has a powerful petro; and diesel engine. Further, with lavishness comes the effort to maintain the standards of a car. To ease this stress of yours regarding maintenance, here are some tips for NISSAN SUNNY MAINTENANCE.
SELF CARE TIPS FOR NISSAN SUNNY MAINTENANCE
Everything on the surface of the earth needs to be cared for. While it is easy to maintain the outdoors of a car with some tips from here and there. Interior self-care proves to be difficult. As a result, most people prefer to pay hefty amounts to the service centers. Also, since the service centers are visited once in a year or so, sometimes the damage is so severe due to the failure of its detection in the early stages. To ease and help your concerns, we present to you an explanation in detail of all the technical things which you are supposed to follow.
1. GENERAL TIPS BEFORE STARTING WITH SELF NISSAN SUNNY MAINTENANCE
- Ensure to park the vehicle on an even surface and block the wheels. This will restrict the vehicle’s movements during slight forces. For the automatic transmission mode and the continuously variable transmission (CVT) mode, press shift level to the P(Park) position. While for the manual transmission model, press the N (Neutral) position.
- Further, make sure to put the ignition off before starting with any internal maintenance process.
- Moreover, remember to wait for at least 15 minutes for the engine to cool down before starting your work.
- Ensure the vehicle has proper ventilation in case you are working in a garage. This will ensure that the gases get exhausted properly.
- Moreover, the car comes equipped with an automatic engine cooling fan. this mode can sometimes turn on the engine fan even when the ignition is off. While working near the engine fan, disconnect the negative battery cables. This will keep you away from any injuries.
2. ENGINE CARE FOR NISSAN SUNNY MAINTENANCE
Lubricating an engine is very much necessary to ensure its smooth functioning. Amongst all the heat that the engine emits, it can malfunction if not lubricating is not proper. So this is something which needs to be checked regularly.
CHECKING THE ENGINE OIL LEVEL
- Open the bonnet. If the car is not in motion for a long time, then start the car. Warm up the engine for 5 minutes. Then wait for 10 minutes. This is to ensure that the oil is drained back to the pan.
- Clean the dipstick with a clean cloth. This is to ensure that no dirt mixes with engine oil in the oil compartment.
- Further, put the stick into the compartment. Oil level should be within the range of C. if the range is below the A level, fill it up to B. Make sure to not overfill.
- Do not remove the dipstick while filling the oil. This can increase the chances of the oil drops from the stick getting sprinkled to other components. This can increase the damage.
- Recheck the oil level again
Operating a vehicle with insufficient oil levels can be dangerous. Hence, ensure to regularly check the oil levels. Hence ensuring that the engine oil is proper, is the most important step for NISSAN SUNNY MAINTENANCE.
CHECKING THE ENGINE COOLANT
After the engine gets cools down, check the coolant level in the reservoir. The coolant level should be in between MAX and MIN levels. Moreover, make sure to not open the radiator cap when the engine is hot. As it can lead to the scalding of liquid upon the user.
CHECKING THE ENGINE DRIVE BELTS
Make sure that the engine drive belts which are vital in engine functioning are in proper condition. If you notice any wear tear or accumulation of oil in it, ask your service station to change it. We at AutoFlipz provide complete internal as well as external solutions for cars of every brand.
3. CHECKING TIRE AND TIRE ROTATION FOR NISSAN SUNNY MAINTENANCE
- Make sure that the pressure in all four tyres including the spare tyre is proper. High or low-pressure tyres can cause discomfort or blowouts respectively.
- Further, if the pressure in the left and right side tyres is not equal, a car can deviate from its original path.
- Regularly check the tyres for any wear- tear or damage. Especially, after the car takes a harsh or bumpy route.
- Get the tyre rotation checked by a professional for every 5000 to 10,000 km.
- Aso, ensure that the directional indicators on the tyre point in the direction of wheel rotation.
- If the front and rear sizes of the model have different sizes, then do not rotate the tyres.
4. CARE OF BRAKE AND ACCELERATOR PEDAL FOR NISSAN SUNNY MAINTENANCE
- Firstly, ensure that the accelerator and brake pedals are free from dirt. This will enhance their smooth operation. If they are dirty, do not use water to wash the dirt off. Instead, use a brush or vacuum to dust off the dirt particles.
- Then, make sure that the floor mats are away from the pedals. This is to ensure that when the pedals are fully pressed, floor mats will not obstruct their operation.
5. CHECKING BRAKE AND FLUID LEVEL FOR NISSAN SUNNY MAINTENANCE
It is extremely important to check the brake and clutch fluid level at regular intervals. This will enhance the working of brakes and clutches preventing any mishappening. This is an extremely vital step for Nissan Sunny maintenance. Ensure that the fluid levels are between the MAX and MIN levels.
6. CHECKING BATTERY FOR NISSAN SUNNY MAINTENANCE
- Make sure that the fluid in each cell is in between UPPER and LOWER levels.
- Vehicles that are operated under high atmospheric temperatures and conditions, need to have a frequent check. This will ensure that the battery fluid which is under the range.
- If the car is not operational for a long period, remove the battery cables. This will prevent battery discharge when the car is finally put to use.
7. CHECKING FLUID LEAKS FOR NISSAN SUNNY MAINTENANCE
As you may have understood from the point mentioned above that fluids are required for the proper functioning of the car. It becomes vital to check for fuel, oil, or water leaks from under the car. This should be done once a week or when the car undergoes a rough terrain.
8. CARE OF EXTERIOR OF THE CAR
- To prevent the car from corrosion, paint or wax it regularly. Moreover, cover the dents and scratches through paint or wax to prevent corrosion
- The accumulation of dirt and moisture is the major reason for corrosion. Therefore, make sure to cover your Nissan Sunny with a cover if the car is not in use for a long time.
- Check the doors, hoods, trunk doors, and latches properly at a regular interval. If you find any defect, get it immediately repaired.
- Use a car washing a mild detergent with lukewarm water. Do not directly apply water if the car is extremely dusty. First, wipe off the dust with a clean cloth or vacuum.
9. CARE OF THE INTERIOR OF CAR FOR NISSAN SUNNY MAINTENANCE
- Wipe the seats using a damp cloth to get rid of any stains.
- Do not bleach the seat belts. It can weaken their elasticity. Use a damp cloth to wipe it off.
- Do not use a hanging air freshener. As it increases the chances of spilling. The harsh solvents from which can harm the car’s interiors.
- Use a brush or vacuum to dust.
MAINTENANCE SCHEDULE OF NISSAN SUNNY
The following of the above steps can reduce the professional maintenance cost. However, it is important to get a professional service every 10,000 km or 1 year. Some components of the car are beyond the maintenance of the normal user. professional servicemen can detect those problems and solve them.
We at AutoFlipz provide complete professional service for cars of every brand at an affordable price.
- MINI COOPER, A THREE OR FIVE-DOOR LUXURIOUS HATCHBACK |FEATURES, AND SPECIFICATIONS| - November 22, 2021
- BMW X8 A FLAGSHIP SUV BY THE GERMAN COMPANY ALL SET TO LAUNCH IN INDIA - November 20, 2021
- Toyota Hyryder The Hybrid Type Model Of Urban Cruiser To Launch In India Soon - November 20, 2021