Many of us feel appreciated and confident whenever we purchase a car. People are lucky when they find their dream car. Now imagine if your car gets a tiny scratch. Even the smallest car gives us sleepless nights. So what’s the way out? It’s better to have car insurance for your unforeseen risks. Having car insurance is easy and convenient. You have an option of having car insurance of your choice as there is no compulsion on sticking to what the car dealer is suggesting.
Benefits of Car insurance
Having insurance means, if your car suffers from theft, terrorism, or riots, insurance covers these. Just pay now by investing in a small amount.
Personal car insurance–
it covers a pre-determined amount as personal accidents provide us with protection against permanent total disability.
Protection of yourself and others–
if you possess the right insurance it can help you and your family. If an accident occurs you possess the right to coverage to take care of the injury.
Provides peace of mind–
knowing and trusting that you have a policy will protect you and your family and can live your peace of mind. It will help you in avoiding facing any monetary losses.
Car insurance is mandatory in India. It needs to be renewed before expiry to keep it active. Here are few points that you need to keep in mind about your motor insurance-
- Get your car accessories covered– motor insurance company cover for accessories placed in your car. If we see for a longer run, this is the safest and wisest decision. But this addition to your policy might increase the amount but it would be beneficial too.
- Include engine insured– if you add on this, it will cover your engine as well. The cost of repairing the engine is expensive so if you add on it will save you from future trouble.
- Transfer of NCB– having this customer is eligible for benefit every claim-free year. It is quick and hassle-free. You can transfer your accumulated NCB to your new car.
- Check for breakdown assistance– insurance policies can help you in case of breakdown. If your insurance covers this, you will get on the road repair cover with the help of a mechanic.
- Get zero depreciation cover as it is safest for you. It covers full settlement. So just in case you meet with an accident, it will ensure that you do not have to pay anything from your pocket. But the premium of zero depreciation cover is higher than that of a regular cover.
- Top-10 Car Units sold in September 2021 - October 22, 2021
- Technology enabled Tools That Have Spiked The Growth of AutoFlipz - October 9, 2021
- How To Increase Life Of Car Tyres- Find it Out HERE - September 25, 2021