Google CEO Sundar Pichai has Fab Fleet of Cars
Appointed the CEO of Alphabet and its subsidiary Google LLC in 2015, Sundar Pichai grew up in India. Pichai is currently the highest-paid executive of Google and is one of the richest persons in the world. Here is Google CEO flamboyant fleet of automobiles.
1. BMW 730LD at ₹1.35 crore ($83,650 USD)
The BMW 730Ld owned by Google CEO Pichai comes with a 3.0-litre six-cylinder 2,997 cc 24-valve diesel engine producing 600 bhp power and a peak torque of 500 Nm, giving mileage of 6 kmpl. It can clock a top speed of 250kmph and accelerate from 0-100kmph in 6.2 seconds.
In addition, the model has measurements of 5219 mm length, 1902mm width, 3210 mm wheelbase. The Steptronic auto also has semi-automatic and sports-mode options.
In addition, Technicalities include
- adaptive 2-axle air suspension front and rear suspension
- disc-type front and rear brakes
- power-assisted electric steering brakes and alloy wheels
The BMW 7-series is full of technological gizmos, with Apple CarPlay having more than six speakers and amazing sound quality.
Some interior features include the following for instance-
- automatic four-zone climate control
- 360-degrees camera
- parking assist and parking sensors
- cruise control
- electric tilt and telescopic steering adjustment
- four 12-V power outlets
- leather upholstery
- 8-way electrically adjustable front passenger seats & 16-way electrically adjustable rear seats
- front and rear power windows
- chrome interior door handles
- panoramic sunroof.
Above all, following are safety measures
- four-wheel drive
- 6 airbags (driver, passenger, 2 curtains, driver-side, front passenger side)
- Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS)
- Brake Assist
- Electronic Stability Program (ESP)
- Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD)
- Hill hold control
- Hill descent control.
Moreover, the 730Ld diesel variant is the only version of the car sold in India by BMW.
2. Mercedes Benz V Class at ₹73 lakhs ($84,260 USD)
The Mercedes Benz V-Class is offered with a 2.0-litre, four-cylinder diesel engine mated to a seven-speed automatic transmission, generating 160 bhp and 400 Nm of peak torque. The car can reach a maximum speed of 195 kmph and accelerates from 0 to 100 kmph in 9.1 seconds.
The model has front seats with 180-degree swiveling functions, so they can rotate to face the rear seats. The rear seats are S-Class-like, with massage functions.
Above that the car also has
- ambient lighting
- rear window opening with a parcel shelf
- two-zone climate control
- adaptable suspension with selective damping
- two-zone automatic AC with rear control units
- touchpad with handwriting recognition
- 360-degree camera with Active Park Assist
- Mercedes’ Audio 20 infotainment system with navigation.
For safety, the V-Class has for instance –
- 6 airbags
- collision prevention assist
- attention assist
- crosswind assist
- headlight assist
- tyre pressure monitoring system
- 360-degree cameras with blind-spot detection
- lane assist.
Similarly, the Mercedes V-Class is available in Nappa leather upholstery in four color options: obsidian black metallic, cavansite blue metallic, mountain crystal white metallic, and brilliant silver metallic.
In conclusion, Five variants of the car are
- Marco Polo
- Marco Polo Horizon
- Expression (extra-long wheelbase of 3,430mm, 7-seater)
- Exclusive (long wheelbase 6-seater) and
- Elite (long wheelbase of 5,370 mm, 6-seater)
The Elite variant has been only recently launched in India at ₹1.1 crores. However, it comes with a 9G-Tronic automatic gearbox as standard.
The Expression and Exclusive variants have 7-speed automatic gearboxes. They are powered by 2.1-litre BS6 diesel engines that give 163 PS power and 380 Nm torque.
The prices that the V-Class variants come in can range from about ₹71.10 lakhs to ₹1.46 crore.
3. Toyota HiAce Rs. 35 Lakhs
The fifth-generation Toyota HiAce owned by the CEO of Google has been on sale overseas since 2004. It has recently been introduced though not officially launched, in India with a starting price of ₹55 lakhs. The HiAce comes with a 2.8-litre four-cylinder turbo-diesel engine, mated to an automatic transmission. In addition, it produces 149 bhp, 300 Nm of torque, reaching a top speed of 100 kmph and covering 0-100 kmph in 17 seconds.
The interiors of the HiAce are simple and utilitarian. It focuses on practicality and ease of use rather than luxury and modern styling and use of high-end materials. And of course, the interior cabin space is efficiently used to optimize storage facility options.
Above all, some features include
- a space-efficient dash-mounted gear selector
- semi-reclining seats
- power-sliding rear doors
- power steering
- power windows
- AC vents for each row
- rear defogger
- a 2-DIN audio system with CD and
- USB and AUX support.
In addition, some of the safety features include ABS with EBD and dual front airbags among others.
The HiAce comes in white and silver shades and competes actively with cars, for instance, Toyota Vellfire (₹89.99 lakh), Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace (₹34.20 Lakh), Skoda Superb (₹31.99 – ₹34.99 lakh), BMW 3 Series (₹43.60 – ₹62.90 lakh), Audi A4 (₹43.19 – ₹47.61 Lakh), Audi Q5 (₹34.99 – ₹48.89 Lakh), Kia Carnival (₹24.95 lakh – ₹33.95 lakh), and Mercedes V Class (₹71.10 lakh – ₹1.46 crore).
4. Mercedes S650 Rs. 2.73 crore
The Google CEO also owns Mercedes-Benz Maybach S650 that comes with a 6.0-litre V-12 bi-turbo 12 cylinder 5980 cc petrol engine with 7-speed automatic transmission generating 630 bhp and maximum torque of 1000 Nm at 2300-4200 rpm. Moreover, it can reach a top speed of 250 kmph, accelerate from 0 to 100 kmph in 4.6 seconds, and gives a mileage of 7.08 kmpl. Moreover, S650 can seat 4 and has dimensions 5462 mm x 2130 mm x 1498 mm, with a 3365 mm wheelbase.
However, the car has an RWD drive-type with features including
- four-zone automatic climate control
- air quality control
- cruise control
- multi-functional steering wheel
- fog lights at both (front & rear)
- power windows (front & rear)
- power steering
- power-adjustable exterior rear-view mirror
- heated seats (front & rear)
- ventilated, electrical-adjustable seats (front & back)
- alloy wheels
- AIRMATIC front and rear suspension
- adjustable steering column
- Rack and Pinion steering gear
- disc-type front and rear brakes
- dual-tone dashboard
- USB charging sockets at both front and back
- and lastly, ambient lighting in 64 colors
In addition, safety features include
- 9 airbags including knee airbags
- side-impact beams
- tyre pressure monitor
- vehicle stability control system
- electronic stability control
- Integrated Crosswind Stabilisation
- head-up display
- blind-spot monitor
- 360-view camera
- hill assist and,
- hill descent control
In conclusion, available entertainment features include
- integrated 2DIN audio system
- wi-fi and Bluetooth connectivity
- COMAND Online Control & Linguatronic Voice Control System with Innovative 25.9 cm display Touchpad (31.2 cm High-Resolution Media Display, wireless charging at front and rear), Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, and SD card reader compatibility, Burmester Highend 3D Surround Sound System (output: 1590W) with 26 speakers.
The S650 is available in twenty colors and more than fifteen variants, prices range around about ₹2.73 crores.
- SHOULD YOU USE NITROGEN IN YOUR CAR TYRES - October 8, 2021
- 6 Most Effective Tips that Helps to Increase Your Car Battery Life - September 24, 2021
- Luxurious Car Gift among these Top Indian Celebrities - September 21, 2021