The exchange of these luxurious car gift among these top celebrities.
Mukesh Ambani’s gift from wife Nita Ambani
The Yemen-born Indian businessman who happens to be one of the richest living people in the world! His garage has over 168 cars. Here is a car gift by his wife, Nita Ambani to him.
Mercedes Maybach 62
The Mercedes Maybach 57 and 62 were the first models launched by the brand after its Revival by DaimlerChrysler AG. The Maybach 62 comes with a 5513 cc petrol engine mated to an automatic transmission gearbox system. The engine can generate up to 543 PS at 5250 rpm and a peak torque of 235 Nm at 2200-3000 rpm.
The 62 comes in a sedan-type body shape and is of the RWD drivetrain. It reaches a top speed of 250 kmph and does the 0 – 100 kmph leap in 5.4 seconds. Its mileage is 7 km per litre.
The Maybach 62’s dimensions are 6165 mm in length, 1980 mm in width, and 1573 mm in height. The luxury car has a wheelbase of 3827 mm, a kerb weight of around 2855 kg, and a boot space of about 605 litre.
In the department of technical specs, the Maybach 62 sports :
- power-assisted recirculating ball steering with a steering damper
- front suspension system: double-wishbone axle AIRMATIC DC anti-dive torsion bar stabilizer
- rear suspension system: multi-link independent suspension AIRMATIC DC with level control anti-squat anti-lift torsion bar stabilizer.
- front brakes are of the ventilated Disc type
- rear brakes are of the drum type
Unfortunately, This car gift is now discontinued.
The Maybach 62 offers comfort features like :
- 4-zone climate control
- tinted windows
- power steering
- central locking
- power windows
- auto windscreen wipers
- auto headlamp adjustment
- refrigerator compartment
- leather seats
- folding rear seats
Some utility features include :
- trip computer
- cruise control
- fog lamp
- headlamp washer
- parking sensors
- glove box lighting
Entertainment features offered include
- DVD audio system
- aux compatibility
- USB compatibility
- steering mounted controls
As for safety, the Mercedes Maybach 62 has to offer
- 6 airbags
- traction control
- child safety locks
- engine immobilizer
the car also comes with an array of additional features like
- Cockpit Management and Navigation System (Comand)
- DVD navigation
- two LCD TV screens in the rear
Some optional extras include
- panoramic glass sunroof
- external communication system
- a loudspeaker and microphone system
- retractable electro-transparent partition screen between the driver and the occupant
- a high protection GUARD B4 package
The luxury Maybach 62 is currently discontinued from production. This one is said to have cost Nita Ambani around Rs 5.15 crore. It rivals other competitors such as Rolls-Royce Wraith, Rolls-Royce Dawn, Lamborghini Aventador, Lamborghini Huracán EVO, Ferrari 812, Bentley Bentayga, and others.
Saina Nehwal’s BMW gift from Sachin Tendulkar
Saina Nehwal once went to practice sitting huddled at the back of her father’s scooter, traveling a distance of more than 150 kilometers. It was at the age of nine when she began dreaming of becoming an Olympic champion. Now 31, a former world number 1, with an achievement of more than 24 international titles and countless others, Saina did make her dream come true. It was after winning her first bronze at the 2012 London Olympics that she was gifted a BMW 3-Series car by the cricket god Sachin Tendulkar. Here is a bit about Saina’s car gift-BMW.
The 3-Series comes with two engine options: a 2.0-litre turbo petrol and a 2.0-litre diesel. The petrol one generates up to 258 PS power and 400 Nm torque whereas the diesel continues to make 190 PS power and 400 Nm torque. Both engines come mated with an 8-speed automatic transmission sending power to the two rear wheels.
The BMW 3-Series comes in a total of 5 variants, of which there are 3 petrol and 2 diesel trims. The prices range from Rs. 44.90 lakh at the 330i Sport, which is the base model and goes up to Rs. 62.90 lakh at the M340i xDrive, which is the top model. They are as follows :
1. 330i Sport (base model) at Rs. 44.90 lakh
1998 cc petrol engine, automatic, 16.13 kmpl
2. 330i M Sport at Rs.50.50 Lakh
1998 cc, petrol engine, Automatic, 16.13 kmpl
3. M340i xDrive (top model) at Rs. 62.90 lakh
2998 cc, petrol engine, Automatic, 11.86 kmpl
4. 320d Luxury Line at Rs. 48.30 Lakh
1995 cc, diesel engine, Automatic, 20.37 kmpl
5. Luxury Edition at Rs.48.50 Lakh
1995 cc, diesel engine, Automatic, 19.62 kmpl
The 330i Sport and 330i M Sport variants are equipped with the 2.0-litre four-cylinder turbo-petrol engine which generates up to 258 PS power and 400 Nm torque. On the other hand, the newly introduced M340i gets a 3.0-litre straight-six turbo-petrol engine that can make an output of 387 PS power and 500 Nm torque. The 320d Luxury Edition comes with a 2.0-litre four-cylinder turbo-diesel engine that produces 190 PS and 400 Nm. Three of the engines are mated to an 8-speed automatic gearbox with rear-wheel drive. The exception is the latest M340i variant. This one gets an all-wheel drivetrain.
The 3-Series are a group of low-slung sedans. Standard features of the 3-Series cars include :
- full-LED headlamps (with adaptive beams for higher variants)
- leather-upholstered seats
- 10.25-inch touchscreen in the center of the dashboard
- climate control
- configurable buttons
- electronically adjustable front seats
- foldable rear seat
- power steering
Interiors are dabbed with speckles of soft-touch material, all over the door pads and the top half of the dashboard. The 3-Series rivals the 2-Series and the 5-Series as well, among other cars like the BMW X1, Mercedes-Benz C-Class, Skoda Superb, etc.
- SHOULD YOU USE NITROGEN IN YOUR CAR TYRES - October 8, 2021
- 6 Most Effective Tips that Helps to Increase Your Car Battery Life - September 24, 2021
- Luxurious Car Gift among these Top Indian Celebrities - September 21, 2021