Maruti Alto Features, Price, and Specification 2021
When we talk of budget-friendly family cars, Maruti Suzuki is the first name that comes to mind. Maruti Suzuki makes the best budget-friendly cars in India. In this segment, we will be talking about Maruti Alto which had been a favorite car for years now. Somethings become a souvenir, treasuring memories within them. Maruti Alto is one such thing or a car I must say! It has emotions associated with it.
With time, technology changes and we should also move on accordingly. So, Maruti Suzuki has come up with an all-new alto which is a better version of its previous models. Henceforth, you can cling to the memories as well as move on.
Enjoy the distance with our very own New Alto. The latest version of Alto has revamped dynamic aero edge design. Also, it has got stylish new interiors with a mix of the latest technology. The blog will give you a detail of everything that you need to know about Maruti Alto.
MARUTI ALTO MILEAGE
The fuel types available in Maruti Alto are Petrol and CNG. In petrol, it has a manual transmission with 22.05 km/l ARAI Mileage. However, in CNG fuel type there is also manual transmission with 31.59 km/kg ARAI Mileage. This new Maruti Alto car which India truly loves gives up fresh appeal, equipped with modern design and high fuel efficiency.
- The overall length of Alto is 3445 mm whereas its overall width is 1490 mm (without side molding) and 1515 mm (with side molding). Further, the height of Maruti Alto is 1475 mm, Front Tread is 1295 mm, and 1290 mm with Rear.
- Moreover, the turning radius of Alto is 4.6mm and the wheelbase is about 2360 mm. Also, the Gross Vehicle Weight of Alto is 1185 kg and the curb weight of Alto is 730 kg.
- Furthermore, the alto has got a seating capacity of 5. Its new spacious interiors make every ride comfortable. The fuel capacity of the Maruti Suzuki Alto is about 35 L. The tyre size of Alto is 145/80 R12 (tubeless).
- Additionally, The number of cylinders available in Maruti Alto is 3. And the numbers of halves are 12 in Alto.
- Alto’s Engine type is F8D. The Maximum power of Alto gives us 35.3 kW @ 6000 rpm. Moreover, Maruti Suzuki claims that the new Alto is now 95% recoverable and 85% recyclable.
MARUTI ALTO PRICE RANGE
The price range of alto is between 3.5 lakhs to 5.5 lakhs. The price depends upon the variant and the fuel type of the car that you are preferring.
MARUTI ALTO COLORS
Colors add a vibe and a touch of homeliness and comfort to everything. It makes the monotonous look bright. Also, the color becomes a major deciding factor while purchasing a factor. As when you buy a car, the color of your car not only makes the car attractive. But also it screams out your personality to the world. Maruti Suzuki Alto comes in the following six colors-
- Uptown Red,
- Superior White,
- Silky Silver,
- Granite Grey,
- Mojito Green,
- Cerulean Blue
MARUTI ALTO FEATURES
- The new alto has got stylish dual-tone interiors. Also, the new speedometer design adds to the style quotient of the alto’s interiors.
- Further, it has got smart parking sensors and an infotainment screen which allows you to manage phone calls safely while driving. The parking sensors ease the parking of the car, especially in crowded areas.
- Moreover, the power steering wheel with a silver accent adds to the classy interiors. The new alto’s interiors are a perfect example of technology and elegance.
- This car has a front console bottle holder and a rear console bottle holder. Moreover, it also has a front door trim map pocket for the passengers.
SAFETY SYSTEM AND SECURITY
The safety of Alto is always the priority. Alto provides us driver-side airbag, speed alert system, reverse parking sensor, ABS with EBD, and collapsible steering column.
ABS stands for Anti Brake locking system which prevents the locking of brakes when sudden brakes are applied. ABS works with the help of Electronic brake force distribution (EBD) and brake assist features. It helps in preventing the locking of breaks and eventually the skidding of the vehicle.
The next generation Alto is more likely to be powered by the current model’s 0.8 L petrol The CNG option can also be offered. With dual airbags and an enhanced, engine Alto lovers are going to have the car of their dreams. With attractive good long colors, pocket-friendly princes and a loveable experience Alto is the one for you.
Also, read MAINTENANCE TIPS FOR ALTO on the AutoFlipz Blog page.
- Top-10 Car Units sold in September 2021 - October 22, 2021
- Technology enabled Tools That Have Spiked The Growth of AutoFlipz - October 9, 2021
- How To Increase Life Of Car Tyres- Find it Out HERE - September 25, 2021