Maruti Alto k10 Features, Price, and Specification 2021
Maruti Suzuki has always been known to manufacture family-budget-friendly cars. It launched the Alto K10 as a new version of the first-generation Alto in August 2010. The company has made a few touches to the interior and exterior of the car without losing the essence of the original alto. The added features only made the favorite family car more attractive and technology-friendly. However, Maruti alto K10 was discontinued recently as it could not meet the updated BS6 emission norms posed by the government. Maruti removed the car from its official website in the first half of 2020.
Maruti Alto was not just a car but a silhouette of memories for many. The blog brings to you all the details that you need to know about Maruti alto k10. This will be helpful in case you intend on buying a second-hand alto K10 now.
MARUTI ALTO K10 MILEAGE
The car is available in CNG and petrol variants in manual and automatic transmission modes. The mileage of the petrol variant ranges between 23.95 to 24.07km/liter. While the mileage of the CNG version of the car ranges around 32.26 km/kg. Mileage is the distance that your cover in 1 liter or I kg of fuel. Mileage is also the other term for the fuel efficiency of the car. However, the maintenance condition of the car is also one of the major mileage deciding factors.
About Maruti Alto k10
The Maruti Alto k10 had a powerful engine that churns out 68bhp power with 90Nm of torque. Further, it had an engine displacement of 998cc. it was available in petrol as well as CNG fuels. Alto k10 provided a smooth ride as it had The Automated Gear Shift and a standard 5-speed manual transmission. Both of these can reach up to 60Kmph in about 5.30 seconds.
Further, the car had 5 seating capacity, which made it a perfect family-friendly car. Therefore, the handling of Maruti Alto k10 was better with the deployment of gas-filled dampers. The Alto k 10 variants were fitted with 13 inches of steel wheel. In this, each rim was covered with a set of radial tubeless tyres 155/65 R13.
Additionally, The numbers of cylinders present in Alto K10 were 3.
The Alto K10 was available in the following six variants:
- LXi CNG.
- VXi AMT,
- VXi (O)
Even its variants came with ventilated front disc brakes for your hassle-free driving.
Maruti Suzuki Alto K10’s price started at ₹ 3.77 Lakh and went up to ₹ 4.85 Lakh. In addition, the price of the Petrol variant for Alto K10 ranged between ₹ 3.77 Lakh – ₹ 4.83 Lakh. While the price of the CNG variant for Alto K10 ranged between ₹ 4.45 Lakh – ₹ 4.85 Lakh.
FEATURES OF MARUTI ALTO K10
- The exterior of the Maruti Alto K10 increases the style quotient of the car. The front horizontal lines on the car and the stylish bumper is what stood it out.
- Further, The eye-catchy exterior features include huge headlights, fog lamps, a radiator grille, and a sharp bumper layout. Also, Alto’s key features include a Body-Colored Bumper, Power steering, and Manual Air conditioner.
- The rear of the car was as stylish as the front. The tailgate gave a wider look to the car. Moreover, the clean and sculpted body of the car adds to the flair, the car showcases.
- The interior of Maruti Alto k10 was spacious and had comfortable fabric seats. Even the interior included odometer readings in a digital format. The front seats were carved out so that the rear passengers will not complain about the lack of space.
- Further, the dual-tone interiors added to the classy look of the car.
- Moreover, the car had a keyless entry along with a power windows feature. Also, the car’s outside rearview mirrors are adjustable from the inside as well.
- Furthermore, the car has enough utility space in terms of cup holders and glove boxes. This helps in arranging the various knick-knacks in proper order.
SAFETY AND SECURITY SYSTEM
It had 1 airbag, rear seat belts, seat belt warning, and engine immobilizer. Further, side-impact beams, front impact beams, adjustable seats, and EBD features were also present in the car. Moreover, safety is also taken into account as it provides us with Anti-Theft Device and Speed Alert. Alto K10 has an all-new piano finish stereo with features like USB, AUX, CD, and Radio.
COLORS OF MARUTI ALTO K10
What adds to the look and elegance of anything is colors. A single pop of color makes a monotonous thing bright. Also, for the cars, the color becomes a deciding factor in purchasing. Maruti Alto K10 came in 5 colors:
- Tango Orange,
- Granite Grey,
- Silky Silver,
- Solid White and
- Blazing Red.
In addition, the best part of the Maruti AltoK10 was it was easy to maintain and cut down the unrequired expenses. Maruti discontinued the sale of alto k10 as the car was unable to comply with BS6 norms. And, now Alto is available only with a 0.8-liter petrol engine.
Also, Read MARUTI SUZUKI ALTO K10 MAINTENANCE TIPS on the AutoFlipz Blog page.
- Top-10 Car Units sold in September 2021 - October 22, 2021
- Technology enabled Tools That Have Spiked The Growth of AutoFlipz - October 9, 2021
- How To Increase Life Of Car Tyres- Find it Out HERE - September 25, 2021