In India, Maruti needs no introduction. With auto gear shift, Maruti Celerio stands firm and foremost the best car in India which was launched in 2014. The Celerio has got amazing seat fabric design and also keeps it light and fresh from every angle. Now the car has received an update in 2017 with few changes in features due to which it has now become a petrol-only car after ditching the 2-cylinder diesel mill.
- The length of Maruti Celerio is 3695mm, width 1600mm, and height of about 1560mm. Further, the dimensions of the wheelbase are 2425mm, and the tread front is 1420mm. Moreover, the Aluminum engine type of Maruti Celerio is K10B with a capacity of 998cc. It consists of 3 cylinders and a maximum power of 50Kw @6000 rpm.
- Further, Celerio gives a maximum torque of 90Nm @ 3500 rpm. Also, the car has an Electric-type accelerator pedal along with a seating capacity for 5 people. Moreover, the car meets the latest BS6 emission standards.
- Furthermore, Celerio is a vision of comfort molded in a spacious interior. The car gives a luggage capacity of 235 L. To add on, the car has a fuel tank of capacity 35 L.
- Also, Celerio has a Kerb Weight of 815min/850kg and a Gross weight of about 1250kg.
PRICE AND VARIANTS
The price of Maruti Celerio starts from ₹ 5.14 Lakh and it goes up to ₹ 6.48 Lakh. The price of the Petrol version for Celerio ranges between ₹ 5.14 Lakh – ₹ 6.39 Lakh. Whereas the price of the CNG version for Celerio ranges between ₹ 6.42 Lakh – ₹ 6.48 Lakh.
|Celerio LXi||₹ 5.14 Lakh||998 cc, Petrol, Manual, 21.63 kmpl|
|Celerio LXi (O)||₹ 5.20 Lakh||998 cc, Petrol, Manual, 21.63 kmpl|
|Celerio VXi||₹ 5.56 Lakh||998 cc, Petrol, Manual, 21.63 kmpl|
|Celerio VXi (O)||₹ 5.62 Lakh||998 cc, Petrol, Manual, 21.63 kmpl|
|Celerio ZXi||₹ 5.81 Lakh||998 cc, Petrol, Manual, 21.63 kmpl|
|Celerio VXi AMT||₹ 6.10 Lakh||998 cc, Petrol, AMT, 21.63 kmpl|
|Celerio VXi (O)AMT||₹ 6.15 Lakh||998 cc, Petrol, AMT, 21.63 kmpl|
|Celerio ZXi (opt)||₹ 6.26 Lakh||998 cc, Petrol, Manual, 21.63 kmpl|
|Celerio VXi (O) CNG||₹ 6.48 Lakh||998 cc, CNG, Manual, 30.47 km/kg|
|Celerio ZXi (O) AMT||₹ 6.39 Lakh||998 cc, Petrol, AMT, 21.63 kmpl|
|Celerio VXi CNG||₹ 6.42 Lakh||998 cc, CNG, Manual, 30.47 km/kg|
|Celerio ZXi AMT||₹ 6.35 Lakh||998 cc, Petrol, AMT, 21.63 kmpl|
FEATURES OF MARUTI CELERIO
- Features of Maruti Celerio have a body-colored bumper, material frill, and body-colored back door garnish. Further, the radiant grille with sharp chrome accents which adorns the bumper add to the attractive looks.
- Also, the car has got electrically foldable outer rearview mirrors. Further, the turn indicators on the mirror prove useful while taking the turns
- Furthermore, the droplet-styled tail lamps further accentuate the looks of the car. Along with it, the 38.02 cm Urbane black alloy wheels add that require power and a bold look to the car.
- Also, Celerio is full of surprises. It has some features which are hard to believe in a hatchback. Like the door request switch with a smart key without which the door won’t open.
- Moreover, the addition of a 17.78 cm smart play studio with smart navigation features provides a perfect blend of the technology.
- The car has got contemporary dashboard which enhances the space giving a vibe to the interiors. Moreover, the steering of the car has mounted audio controls. This allows a person to manage calls and audio through buttons on the steering.
- The luggage space can further be increased from its original capacity of 235 L. The rear seat comes with a folding option of 60:40 for this very purpose.
- Further, the car has got a hill assist feature. This feature eases the ascend and descend on the hill.
- For your family and friends, Celerio also delivers 5 drink holders and an Integrated read headrest in its cabin.
- Additionally, the Celerio in India has got automated manual transmission. Celerio comes with a complement of connectivity options like Bluetooth, USB support and the OEM unit offers it all. It also comes with a hydraulic assisted clutch.
MARUTI CELERIO MILEAGE
With a next-gen K- series dual jet, dual VVT engine with idle start-stop technology, Celerio is said to be the best fuel-efficient car in India. It gives a mileage of about 26.68 kmpl. Further, the mileage of the car also depends on how well a car is maintained. Head on to our blog on Celerio Maintenance Tips for more DIY maintenance tips.
MARUTI CELERIO COLORS
Colors add a vibe and a touch of homeliness and comfort to everything. It makes the monotonous look bright. Also, the color becomes a major deciding factor while purchasing a factor. As when you buy a car, the color of your car not only makes the car attractive. But also it screams out your personality to the world.
Maruti Celerio brings us an amazing sense of colors like
- Blazing Red,
- Silky Silver,
- Glistening Grey,
- Arctic White,
- Torque Blue,
- Tango Orange.
You will surely feel the joy of the drive when you are driving Maruti Celerio, the diesel engine in Celerio offers enough poke from under the bonnet to keep performance sprightly. Thanks to the 80- profile tires, Celerio rides with great composure. Also, In India, the diesel variant of Maruti Celerio is the most fuel-efficient car on sale. Further, the Maruti Celerio competes with other entry-level small cars like Wagon R, Datsun Go, and Tata Tiago.
- Top-10 Car Units sold in September 2021 - October 22, 2021
- Technology enabled Tools That Have Spiked The Growth of AutoFlipz - October 9, 2021
- How To Increase Life Of Car Tyres- Find it Out HERE - September 25, 2021