Maruti Suzuki Dzire Features, Price and Specification 2021
Something is intriguing about the sedan which announces class and elegance. But aren’t the classy, elegant sedans costly? What if they are not? What if the sedans come in an affordable range? Is it even realistic? The answer to all these questions is YES! There does exist a sedan that is classy, elegant, and affordable. And no it’s not idealistic but very much realistic. Maruti Suzuki Dzire follows this criterion very well.
Our very own versatile Maruti Suzuki Dzire now comes in a new bold style. Dzire is the perfect reflection of your lifestyle with a touch of a flexible- smooth drive. The blog will give you more knowledge on Maruti Swift Dzire.
MARUTI SUZUKI DZIRE MILEAGE
The Dzire gives a mileage in the range of 23.26 kmpl to 24.12 kmpl. The mileage depends upon the variants of the car as well as the maintenance. A well-maintained car that is timely serviced will yield more mileage. The manual petrol variant of the car gives a mileage of 23.6 kmpl. while the automatic petrol variant of the car gives a mileage of 24.12 kmpl.
MARUTI SUZUKI DZIRE PRICE RANGE AND MODELS
Maruti Suzuki Dzire’s price starts at ₹ 6.67 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 10.16 Lakh. The price depends upon the various models of the car. The following are the available models of the Dzire:
- DZIRE LXI
- ZXI AT
- VXI AT
- ZXI PLUS
- ZXI PLUS AT
MARUTI SUZUKI DZIRE COLORS
This car comes in 6 colors which are
- Premium Silver
- Arctic White
- Magma Grey
- Oxford Blue
- Phoenix Red
- Sherwood Brown.
MARUTI SUZUKI DZIRE SPECIFICATIONS
- Maruti Dzire is huge and attractive. The length of Dzire is 3995 mm, Width 1735mm and Height is 1515mm. While the wheelbase of the car is 24500mm, it has a Boot space of about 378 L.
- It has advanced K series Dualjet dual VVT engine with an idle start-stop. The Engine capacity of Dzire is about 1197cc. Its max power is 66Kw@6000 RPM. With Max Torque 113 Nm@ 4400rpm. The number of cylinders available in Maruti Dzire is 4. Dzire has Manual and AMT Transmission.
- Apart from this Maruti Dzire has an amazing fuel tank capacity of about 37 L. Further, the kerb weight is 880-915 kg and Gross Vehicle Weight is 1355kg. Also, Dzire’s tyre size (Steel) is 165/80 R14 and tyre size (Alloy) is about 185/65 R15.
- Not only this, Maruti Dzire has a turning radius of 4.8m and an electric power steering type.
- It is a family-friendly car with a seating capacity of 5.
FEATURES OF MARUTI SUZUKI DZIRE
Let’s now discuss Maruti Suzuki Dzire’s amazing features which make it more special.
- Maruti Dzire has Rear Combination LED Lamp and High Mounted LED Stop lamp. This just adds to the elegant sedan looks.
- Further, Dzire has Steel Wheels and has a black door outer weatherstrip. Also, its precision-cut two-tone alloy wheels add to the powerful grace the sedan emits.
- The premium single aperture grill at the front bumper gives a striking appearance to the car. Further, it has foldable outside rearview mirrors which can be folded when the car is parked.
- Also, the rearview mirrors and door handles are of the same color as that of the car body. This further adds to the elegance of the sedan.
- Dzire has Dual- Tone Interiors with a Multi-information display. The interiors of Dzire are stylish as well as spacious. The exclusive wood finish in the car and premium trimmed seat covers give a natural classy look to the interiors.
- Not only this, Maruti Dzire has a low fuel Warning Lamp. Also, it has an Antenna for our audio and entertainment.
- The leather-strapped steering wheel further accentuates the bold classy interiors. The car has a cruise control system along with steering-mounted controls.
- Further, it has advanced technological features like an outside temperature display. Also, it has a front door armrest with fabric to enhance the comfort quotient.
- Maruti always counts on the comfort of customers. Dzire offers Manual Air Conditioner with Heater. Also, Dzire has Pollen Filter, Front Accessory socket, Gear Shift Indicator, Tilt Steering, and also carries a Bottle Holder on ALL DOORS. Even Maruti Dzire has an Idle Start Stop too!
Safety and Security of THE MARUTI SUZUKI DZIRE
- Keeping in mind the security of customers, Maruti Dzire has the Suzuki HEARTECT platform. HEARTECT platform is a designed platform that delivers safety from the ground up. Most Maruti cars use this platform as a first safety step.
- Further, Dzire is equipped with the latest safety features like ABS with EBD, brake assist, and a Reverse parking sensor. ABS stands for Anti Brake locking system which prevents the locking of brakes when sudden brakes are applied. ABS works with the help of Electronic brake force distribution (EBD) and brake assist features. It helps in preventing the locking of breaks and eventually the skidding of the vehicle.
- Not only one but Dzire has dual airbags. Further, it also provides us with ISOFix Child Seat Anchorages, Front Seat Belt with Pre- Tensioner, Engine Immobilizer, and Door ajar warning Lamp.
- Moreover, Maruti Dzire gives us a Speed alert whenever we exceed our speed limit or exceed more than 80 km/h. Firstly, it gives us a primary warning but when it exceeds 120 km/h then finally, it gives a second warning.
- Dzire also supports Driver & Co-Driver seat belt Reminder.
Maruti Dzire’s car is a total win-win deal for you.
Also read: Important Maintenance Tips for Maruti Dzire on the AutoFlipz Blog page.
- Top-10 Car Units sold in September 2021 - October 22, 2021
- Technology enabled Tools That Have Spiked The Growth of AutoFlipz - October 9, 2021
- How To Increase Life Of Car Tyres- Find it Out HERE - September 25, 2021