Our marvelous marvel has an amazing collection of these luxurious cars! Being an Avengers fan you need to check this list ASAP.
Chris Evans’s Vintage Ferrari 250 GTO
Chris Evans one of the first Avengers, Lusso version vintage Ferrari 250 GTO comes with a naturally aspirated 2953 cc 3.0-litre V12 petrol cylinder engine under its beautiful long bonnet. It is a rear-wheel drive. Ferrari comes with a 5-speed manual gearbox. It produces a maximum power of 296 bhp at 7500 rpm and maximum torque of 294 Nm at 7500 rpm. The top speed that the car can achieve is 158 mph and can accelerate from 0 to 60 mph in 6.10 seconds.
The car is a beautiful vintage two-seater in Pininfarina styling having a coupe-type body with two doors. It is 440 cm in length 167.4 cm in width and 119.4 cm in height, with a wheelbase of 239.8 cm. Also, it has recirculating ball-type steering. It has a fully trimmed interior with a soft suspension. The car was in production through the years 1962 to 1964. This one is one of Britain’s most expensive cars, made especially for cruising, and cost our heartthrob, Captain America, around 12 million euros.
Scarlett Johansson’s Mercedes Benz GLE 350
Our beloved Black Widow apparently prefers her dashing cars in black as well! Johansson’s GLE 350 comes equipped with a 2.0-litre 4 cylinder turbocharged engine producing 255 horsepower and 273 lb-ft maximum torque. The system is limited to a 9-speed shiftable automatic transmission gearbox. The car is a rear-wheel drive.
Its top features include :
- cruise control
- driver-assisted parking assist
- electric power steering
- keyless ignition
- overhead console with storage
- four-zone front climate control
- heated mirrors
It has several interior packages on option. These include among others :
- panoramic sunroof
- roof spoiler
- MBUX Interior Assistant
- Front passenger seat memory
- Heated second-row seats
In India, the car costs around ₹77.82 lakhs presently.
Robert Downey Jr.’s Ferrari California T
Tony Stark in real life is quite the petrolhead. His love for sports and muscle cars over self-driving electric cars is well-known.
RDJ’s electric blue Ferrari California T model was the 2014 – 2017 version of the car. It comes with a 4297 cc 3.9 litre bi-Turbo premium unleaded V8 engine with a variable boost management system. Ferrari generates up to a maximum of 482.7 bhp, reaching from 0 – 100 kmph in 3.7 seconds. It clocks a top speed of 312 kmph.
The petrol beast has a coupe body shape and seats two occupants.
Its current prices in India would be around ₹3.29 crore.
Chris Hemsworth’s Audi R8 V10
Chris Hemsworth Audi R8 has a naturally aspirated 5.2-litre V10 engine. It generates a maximum power of 2562 hp and 550 Nm peak torque. It cost the actor $197,000.
This supercar of Thor’s has a coupe type and seats two. It has a 10 cylinder engine with an AWD drive type. It can accelerate from 0 – 100 kmph in a mere 3.2 seconds. As to the dimensions, they are 4426 mm x 1940 mm x 1240 mm with a wheelbase of 2650 mm.
The car also comes with
- air quality control
- automatic climate control
- front and rear power windows
- heated front seats
- front and rear parking sensors
- cruise control
- navigation system
- keyless entry
- engine start/stop button
- four drive modes: comfort, auto, dynamic and individual
- leather seats and steering wheel
- cigarette lighter
- electric adjustable front seats
- ambient lighting, LED headlights and DRLs
- sports exhaust system
- four airbags
Mark Ruffalo’s BMW i3
Among the raging Avengers, Hulk’s car collection is a furious BMW i3. It is an all-electric car, first launched at the 2018 Auto Expo. Naturally, it is pro-environment, having a 33kWh battery generating a total power output of 184 PS. Its range is about 280 km and it can complete the 0 to 100 kmph run in 6.9 seconds.
Some of its features are as follows :
- BMW Navigation Business System with iDrive controls
- multilink rear suspension
- multifunction steering wheel
- dynamic cruise control
- start/stop button
- three-stage heated front seats
- automatic one-zone climate control
- keyless entry
- 50:50 folding rear seat
- dynamic stability control
- brake fade compensation
- start off the assistant brake
- dynamic brake stand features
- dynamic traction control
- 6.5-inch high-resolution screen
- 12-volt power socket in the central console
- aluminium architecture
- heated side mirrors
- Apple CarPlay compatibility
Though not yet launched in India, its prices in the country are expected to be around ₹1 crore. The i3 rivals the Audi e-Tron, BMW X 3M, Audi RS5, and others.
These are the amazing car collections of our Avengers!
- SHOULD YOU USE NITROGEN IN YOUR CAR TYRES - October 8, 2021
- 6 Most Effective Tips that Helps to Increase Your Car Battery Life - September 24, 2021
- Luxurious Car Gift among these Top Indian Celebrities - September 21, 2021