Honda City has defined the original authentic definition of the sedan in India. It is called to be an evolution of a revolution. Such high is the standards associated with Honda City that it has set up a mark to follow for all the other sedans. Each generation of Honda City brought with it some massive changes which became a game-changer for the car. The fourth generation of the car which is a brand in itself brought the launch of Honda city IVTEC.
A safety stunner is all here. Honda city IVTEC has the most reliable engine. I-VTEC is the heart of Honda City since the time it came to India. The blog will tell you all about the HONDA CITY IVTEC.
ENGINE OF HONDA CITY IVTEC
The engine specification of Honda city IVTEC are as follows:
- The 1497 cc 1.5-liter i-DTEC engine produces a Power of 121ps@6,600rpm.
- Torque – 145 Nm@4,300 rpm 200 Nm@1,750 rpm
- Transmission- 6-speed MT / CVT 6-speed MT
AVERAGE/ MILEAGE OF HONDA CITY IVTEC
The sedan produces a mileage of 18 kmpl. Fuel efficiency is one of the major factors to be taken into consideration before purchasing any vehicle. The fuel efficiency of a vehicle is the distance it can cover in 1 liter of fuel.
HONDA CITY IVTEC PRICES
The price of the car depends upon its variants and is different for each city. Roughly, the price range of the car is between 12. 4 lakhs to 15.3 lakhs. The following table will tell you about the prices according to different models.
- 1.5 IVTEC V, 1498cc,Manual,Petrol,17.8kpl is available for ₹ 12.74 lakh *
- 1.25 IVTEC V CUT 1498cc,CVT Auto,Petrol,18.4kpl is available for 14.24 lakh *
- 1.5 IVTEC VX 1498cc,Manual,Petrol,17.8kpl is available for 14.31 lakh *
- 1.5 IVTEC ZX 1498cc,Manual,Petrol,17.8kpl is available for ₹ 15.34 lakh *
HONDA CITY IVTEC DIMENSIONS AND SEPCIFICATION
The length of Honda IVTEC is 4440mm, width 1695mm, height 1495mm, and wheelbase of 2600mm. it has 5 gears. Its fuel tank capacity is about 40 liters. While it has a boot space of 510 L. For convenience, it has power steering, power windows present at the front and back.
For our comfortable ride, city IVTEC offers Air Conditioner, Heater, adjustable steering, automatic climate control, air quality control, remote trunk opener, remote fuel lid opener, and low fuel warning light. It has 5 seating capacity with 510Litres trunk space.
HONDA CITY IVTEC COLORS
Honda City 4th Generation is available in 5 different colors –
- White Orchid Pearl,
- Lunar Silver Metallic,
- Modern Steel Metallic,
- Golden Brown Metallic,
- Radiant Red.
FEATURES OF HONDA CITY IVTEC
The car comes with a 20.3 cm advanced touch display audio screen. Further, it has apple car play and android autoplay features for smartphone users. This feature enables the user to manage phone calls, messages, and navigation all through the screen.
Below are some of the interior and exterior features of the car which define the sedan.
- The introduction of full LED headlamps with 9 LED array inline shells and the LED fog lamps adds to the style as well as takes care of the safety quotient of the car too.
- Further, the exterior of Honda IVTEC has adjustable headlights, a power-adjustable exterior rearview mirror, an electronic folding rearview mirror, and a rear window defogger.
- Also, the car has 3d WRAP around tail lamps in the shape of the number 2.
- The most attractive yet elegant feature of the car is the one-button operated electrical sunroof.
- Further, the RIG diamond-cut alloy wheels and the shark fin-shaped antenna add a gracious look to the HONDA CITY IVTEC
- The interior of Honda IVTEC has a tachometer, electronic multi-trip meter, fabric upholstery, glove compartment, and a digital clock. The digital clock displays outside temperature as well. This helps the user to adjust their clothings as well as the car’s temperature according to the conditions outside.
- Moreover, it has a digital odometer, and a height-adjustable driver seat. Honda never ceases to make its car comfortable, especially for the driver. CITY IVTEC is no exception.
- Further, it has a premium black high gloss finish on the dashboard panel which adds to the elegant interiors.
- Moreover, the car provides you with a remote boot space opening option and a remote fuel tank opening.
Honda city IVTEC has many safety features.
SAFETY FEATURES OF THE HONDA CITY IVTEC
There aren’t only 6 airbags but also a Tyre Pressure monitoring system, auto-dimming interior mirror, auto headlamps, parking sensors, and multi-angle rear camera.
Further, it comes equipped with ABS and EBD which is considered to be a major safety factor in any car. ABS stands for Anti Brake locking system which prevents the locking of brakes when sudden brakes are applied. ABS works with the help of Electronic brake force distribution (EBD) and brake assist features. It helps in preventing the locking of breaks and eventually the skidding of the vehicle.
- Top-10 Car Units sold in September 2021 - October 22, 2021
- Technology enabled Tools That Have Spiked The Growth of AutoFlipz - October 9, 2021
- How To Increase Life Of Car Tyres- Find it Out HERE - September 25, 2021