When we hear the name sedan, the first name which comes to mind is Honda City. Over the years, Honda City has brought a kind of revolution in the Indian automobile market. The sedan is a kind of brand in itself. Further, the car has set up a mark for all the other sedans to follow. Each generation of honda city brought with it some remarkable changes which enhanced the driving experience. The fourth generation of the car witnessed the launch of variants like Honda City IVTEC, Honda City ZX amongst others. In this segment, we present to you all the details that you need to know about Honda City Zx.
The Honda City ZX is available in diesel as well as petrol fuel types. It has a 1498 cc petrol and diesel engine. Moreover, it has a 1.5L i-VTEC DOHC with VTC Petrol Engine and 1.5L i-DTEC DOHC Diesel Engine. Further, the petrol engine of the car produces a torque of 145 nm @ 4300 rpm. Whereas, the diesel engine of the car produces a torque of 200 nm @ 1750 rpm. Furthermore, the petrol engine produces a power output of 119.35 bhp @ 6600 rpm. While the diesel engine produces a power output of 97.89 bhp @ 3600 rpm.
DIMENSIONS AND CAPACITY OF HONDA CITY ZX
The overall length of Honda City ZX is 4549mm, width 1748mm, and height 1489mm. Further, the dimension of the wheelbase is 2600mm and its curb weight is 1135kg. It is a 4 door car providing a seating capacity for 5 people. It has 2 seating rows and a boot space of around 506 Litres. The average fuel economy combined with fuel tank capacity is 40 Litres. This ensures that the car covers long-distance without refueling.
Further, the dimension of the rubber tyre that fits on the rear and front wheels is 185/55 R16.
The diesel engine of the car gives an ARAI mileage of 24.1 kmpl while the petrol engine gives a mileage of 17.8 kmpl. Further, the mileage depends on how well a car is maintained. Mileage is the distance that a car can cover in 1 liter of fuel. Thus, the better the car is maintained, the more will be its capability to travel long distances at a better speed.
HONDA CITY ZX COLORS
Colors add a vibe to anything dull. Further, when it’s the car in question, the color which you choose for your car reflects your personality. Honda City Zx is available in the following five radiant colors:
- Golden Brown Metallic,
- Modern Steel Metallic,
- PLATINUM WHITE PEARL,
- Radiant Red Metallic,
- Lunar Silver Metallic.
HONDA CITY ZX FEATURES
- With luxurious beige and black interiors and leather upholstery, the interior of the car screams elegance. It has a cup-holder and front seatback pockets. Furthermore, the front and rear are power windows. All are touch down-up, adjustable ORVM, rear defogger. The exterior, as well as interior door handles, are chrome. Moreover, Honda City ZX has a manual rear windshield blind.
- Additionally, Honda City ZX is 8-way manually adjustable (seat forward/ back, backrest tilt forward/back, headrest up/down, seat height up/down. The front passenger seat is 6-way manually adjustable (seat forward/back, backrest tilt forward/ back, headrest up/down.
- The sunroof/moon roof of City ZX is electrically adjustable. It even has a roof-mounted antenna and body-colored bumpers. LED daytime running lights are available in this car. Other than this, it offers lightning in the form of LED fog lights, LED headlights, automatic headlamps, LED tail lights, headlight height adjusters, and rear reading lamps.
- Further, the car has a Digital clock, low fuel level warning, door ajar warning, and a digital tachometer. These lastest features ensure to provide comfort in various ways.
- For entertainment purposes, It offers us smart connectivity( android auto and apple car play), an integrated music system, and a touch-screen display. Also, the presence of 6+ speakers, USB, AUX, phone, and audio Bluetooth connectivity, MP3 playback, radio, iPod compatibility further enhances the audio and sound system.
- The Honda City ZX further is provided with steering mounted controls and voice commands. The steering mounted controls avail the control of music and calls with just some buttons on the steering.
- Further, for telematics, Honda City ZX offers
- Alexa Compatibility
- Remote car lock/ unlock via app
- Emergency call
- Find my car
- Over the Air updates
SAFETY and SECURITY FEATURES
- Like every other model of Honda City, ZX keeps safety its top concern. The car offers airbags to the driver and passenger. Further, the airbags are in the form of a side curtain which enhances the look.
- Further, the car comes equipped with ABS and EBD which is considered to be a major safety factor in any car. ABS stands for Anti Brake locking system which prevents the locking of brakes when sudden brakes are applied. ABS works with the help of Electronic brake force distribution (EBD) and brake assist features. It helps in preventing the locking of breaks and eventually the skidding of the vehicle.
- It also has middle rear three-point seatbelt, middle rear headrest. Further, TPMS, child seat anchor points, and a seat belt warning system are also included.
- Keeping the Braking and traction in mind, this car offers us features like an anti-theft braking system, electronic brake-force distribution, brake assist, electronic stability program, hill hold control, and traction control system.
- Moreover, It has keyless central locking, engine immobilizer, speed-sensing door locks, and child safety lock.
Further, the car is well updated as per the government’s latest BS6 norms.
- Top-10 Car Units sold in September 2021 - October 22, 2021
- Technology enabled Tools That Have Spiked The Growth of AutoFlipz - October 9, 2021
- How To Increase Life Of Car Tyres- Find it Out HERE - September 25, 2021