Honda Jazz Features, Price, and Specification 2021
If you expect everything to be the best in your car, then Honda Jazz is the one for you! Honda Jazz entered the Indian market in 2009. To mark an impact on Indians, Honda decided to launch Jazz. Globally sold ‘Honda Fit’ came to know as ‘Jazz’ in India. It was the 1.2-liter i-VTEC petrol engine that could stir out 90ps of power @6200rpm and a peak torque of 110Nm@ 4800rpm. Honda Jazz is available in both Automatic and Manual Transmission. The curb weight of Jazz is 1085kg.
HONDA JAZZ MILEAGE
The Petrol Automatic version of the car gives a mileage of 17.1 kmpl. While the petrol manual version of the car gives a mileage of 16.6 kmpl.
DIMENSIONS AND THE NEW HONDA JAZZ
The overall length of this car is 3899mm, width 1694mm, and height of 1544mm. While the wheelbase dimension is 2530mm. It is available in three variants- V, VX and, ZX. Further, The BS6 era of Jazz began in 2020 and, has 4 cylinders. On the exterior of this car, you will find a Chrome Accentuated High Gloss Black Grille, advanced LED fog lamps, advanced LED headlamps, and rear LED wing lights. These are the major changes noticed in the new Honda Jazz, apart from this the exterior of this car gets segment-exclusive ‘one-touch electric sunroof’.
HONDA JAZZ COLORS
The hatchback is available in five color options –
- radiant red metallic,
- lunar silver metallic,
- platinum white pearl,
- modern steel metallic and
- Golden brown metallic.
HONDA JAZZ PRICE
Jazz Price starts at ₹ 8.46 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 10.91 Lakh. The price depends upon the model and the version you are intending to buy.
|Jazz V 1199 cc, Manual, Petrol, 16.6 kmpl||Rs .7.55 Lakh*|
|Pay Rs.69,500 more for Jazz VX1199 cc, Manual, Petrol, 16.6 kmpl||Rs.8.24 Lakh*|
|Pay Rs.40,000 more for Jazz V CVT1199 cc, Automatic, Petrol, 17.1 kmpl||Rs.8.64 Lakh*|
|Pay Rs.24,000 more for Jazz ZX 1199 cc, Manual, Petrol, 16.6 kmpl||Rs.8.88 Lakh*|
|Pay Rs.36,000 more for Jazz VX CVT1199 cc, Automatic, Petrol, 17.1 kmpl||Rs.9.24 Lakh*|
FEATURES OF THE HONDA JAZZ
The premium hatchback from Honda Jazz gives us a new soft touchpad dashboard, cruise control, multi-information combi-meter with LCD, and auto-AC with a touchscreen control panel. Further, Honda Jazz’s interior is armed with the smart key; a push of a button is all it will take to set off on your journey. Moreover, It has got 354 liters of boot space. The fuel tank capacity of this car is 40- liters while the seating capacity is 5 people.
Let’s have a glimpse at some more interior as well as exterior features of the Honda Jazz.
- The front bumper and body side molding of the jazz add to its style quotient. The sporty sleek halogen LED headlamps further add to the car’s elegance.
- Further, the car is provided with door visors and step illumination. The car visor enables you to enjoy light rain without the windshield getting foggy. Furthermore, the car visors act as wind deflectors blocking the passage of wind and wind noises inside the car cabin.
- Moreover, it also has a door edge garnish and door handle protector.
- The most attractively elegant feature of the car which attracts a lot of users is an electric sunroof. The sunroof comes equipped with a one-touch open and close function. Not only does this enables the user to enjoy the direct inflow of air from outside but also it illuminates the cabin.
- The advanced floating DIGIPAD 2.0 infotainment screen has connected with smartphone features. It allows the user to call, message, and navigate through the screen. Furthermore, it also has apple car play and android autoplay.
- Honda has kept the comfort of the driver while designing Jazz. The car has a driver armrest, adjustable driver seat, and a vanity mirror for the driver. This ensures the comfort level of the driver during long as well as short journeys.
- The central console of the car has cup holders along with USB ports. Further, it offers a wireless charger along with a smartphone holder.
- Adding to the elegance of the interiors are the stylish sleeky seat covers. Available in the following styles, the seat covers add a style factor as well as a homely feeling.
- Black covers with beige horizontal stitch
- Black covers with blue stitch
- Perforated covers and the vertical line covers
SAFETY FEATURES IN THE HONDA JAZZ
- The new Honda Jazz is equipped with great safety features like Standard Dual Airbags, rear windshield defogger, and Rear Parking Sensor with a Camera. Further, it has the ABS feature. ABS stands for Anti Brake locking system which prevents the locking of brakes when sudden brakes are applied. ABS works with the help of Electronic brake force distribution (EBD) and brake assist features. It helps in preventing the locking of breaks and eventually the skidding of the vehicle.
- Moreover, it has child safety locks, Rear Seat Belts, Seat belt warning, adjustable seats, engine immobilizer, crash sensor, and engine check warning.
- In addition to the above-mentioned features, the multi-view rear camera and the rearview defoggers are its highlights. The car is designed to suit all the weather conditions. Doesn’t matter if there is a dense fog outside, the defogger will not hamper your journey. Also, it significantly reduces the chances of accidents.
- Further, the car is equipped with impact mitigating headrests. This will be of immense benefit in incases of unfortunate accidents.
Also, The maintenance of your car is equally important. The following blog will give you effective DIY Honda Jazz Maintaining tips:
Also Read: HONDA JAZZ MAINTENANCE TIPS THAT YOU NEVER THOUGHT EXISTED on the AutoFlipz Blog page.
- Top-10 Car Units sold in September 2021 - October 22, 2021
- Technology enabled Tools That Have Spiked The Growth of AutoFlipz - October 9, 2021
- How To Increase Life Of Car Tyres- Find it Out HERE - September 25, 2021