The feeling of driving a powerful SUV that gives exciting adventurous vibes on the Indian roads is pleasing, right? Inspired from the name of an Indian desert, is Mahindra’s compact SUV with the name of MAHINDRA THAR. Thar’s revamped version is designed to make the city rides experience as exhilarating as the countryside escapades. Also, it is a perfect mix of state-of-the-art technology and new features. Mahindra Thar is a perfect choice for you if you are looking for some adventure on the “famous” Indian roads.
Mahindra Thar is a desert SUV whose advanced technology makes it suitable for any type of terrain. The jeep-style four-seater, 3 door SUV is made to adjust to your every vibe. Whether it be a vibe for an adventurous party ride or a simple peaceful drive, the SUV can give it all. This blog will help you explore this terrific beauty available in elegant, classy colors in further detail.
About Mahindra Thar car
Falling in the SUV category of the CARS, this beauty is available with a petrol as well as a diesel engine of 1997 cc to 2104 cc. Its mHawk 130 CRDe diesel engine is a powerful torque machine, enabling the drive on mountain inclines and plain terrains with the same smoothness. Its mStallion 150 engine is the first-ever TGDi petrol engine with torque motoring skills enabling a non-bumpy smooth ride.
Below are some of the exterior features of this elegant beauty:
- Its 245/76R16 tubeless all-terrain tyres ensure a firm grip. Whereas its inbuilt hill ascending and descending control system ensures a control trek up or down a hill. Its elegant LED tail lamps, front fog lamps, tubular steel side footsteps with a spare wheel mounted on the tailgate give it a sporty look.
- Further, Mahindra Thar’s models have manual convertible top and hardtop roof options also, ensuring safety in all types of weather. The convertible rooftop options provide that rustic, wild wanderer vibe, enabling the wind to blow through the hairs taking away all the worries.
- To further increase the thrill, Mahindra Thar provides you with the option of removing the doors and then reinstalling them with ease.
Mahindra Thar On Road Price
Thar’s price ranges between rupees 15.3 lakhs to rupees 17.86 lakhs. Its price depends upon the choice of petrol version or the diesel version of the SUV. While the Petrol version of Thar costs between 15.20 lakhs to 17.60 lakhs, the diesel version’s range starts from 15.40 lakhs.
Mahindra Thar with its manual transmission diesel and petrol mode and max gross torque of 300Nm @ of 1600- 2800 r/min gives an ARAI mileage of 15.2 kmpl. Further, Its vacuum-assisted dual hydraulic circuit brakes with tandem master cylinders provide instant stoppage in times of danger.
Mahindra Thar Features
A perfect mix of technology, comfort, safety, and adventure, the following are some key features of THAR:
- Its inbuilt infotainment system notifies you with abundant Mahindra adventure notifications. This helps you stay in touch with the Thar community who notifies the upcoming adventures, aggravating the fun. Infotainment is the inbuilt vehicle system that provides information and entertainment through audio, video mode by the use of a screen or power button.
- The SUV can be linked to your smartphones and smartwatches through Blue Sense App, hereby connecting all the devices.
- It has roof-mounted speakers enabling the concert 24*7 no matter what the conditions are outside.
- It has vinyl-covered seat upholstery and body-hugging contours which ensure comfortability even in the bumpiest rides. Also, the front-facing rear seats have a provision of being turned 90 degrees such that both the rear seats face each other. This ensures the comfortability of the passengers as well as allows space for luggage to be kept.
- Further, the lumbar support arrangement ensures easy height adjustment for the driver’s seat
- Thar’s all-new ESP with roller mitigation technology ensures smooth sharp turns without the fear of skidding of the car.
- Thar ensures the safety of passengers by providing ISOFIX child car seat mounts, tyre pressure monitoring system, ANTI BRAKE LOCKING SYSTEM, and dual front airbags. The tyre pressure monitoring system keeps in check the pressure of all four tyres as well as the spare tyre.
- Moreover, Thar provides a 12V accessories socket with a USB charging port, a lockable glovebox. In addition to this, it also provides a utility hook at the back of co driver’s seat and a dashboard grab handle for the co-driver.
Mahindra Thar provides an average of 15.2 kmpl which is the same as mileage. The only difference being that mileage is calculated when the car moves with a constant speed. Since the bumpy terrains of roads in India doesn’t allow constant speed it is the average that the odometer records.
Also, the average given by a car depends on driving and car maintenance. Less the wear and tear of the car more will be the average given by it.
Mahindra Thar Colors
Thar is available in the following different colors with each color adding to its grace and elegance:
- Rocky Beige
- Mystic Copper
- Red rage
- Napoli black
- Galaxy grey
MAHINDRA THAR is a beautiful beast waiting to take you on a thrilling adventure ensuring your safety too in the meanwhile.
- MINI COOPER, A THREE OR FIVE-DOOR LUXURIOUS HATCHBACK |FEATURES, AND SPECIFICATIONS| - November 22, 2021
- BMW X8 A FLAGSHIP SUV BY THE GERMAN COMPANY ALL SET TO LAUNCH IN INDIA - November 20, 2021
- Toyota Hyryder The Hybrid Type Model Of Urban Cruiser To Launch In India Soon - November 20, 2021