Mahindra XUV300 is the SUV which is one of the most popular of the cars from this banner. The fact that XUV300 petrol was never available in an automatic option makes this 2021 model even more special. It has an engine displacement of 1197 cc with a front-wheel drive and a fuel tank capacity of 42.0 liters which adds an edge to those long trips.
It is well known for its firm and statement looks and that it has got one of the most spacious back seats in its category. It has a smooth drive and a 1.2-liter turbocharged engine. Turbochargers increase the efficiency, power, and torque ratings of a smaller engine.
It even offers the feature of a rear-disc braking system which makes it the only SUV that offers it in this series. The rear brakes act a bit like a stabilizer to keep the back of the car in the back instead of whipping around to the front. It is a globally known, 5-star rated SUV.
This five-seater SUV comes with an already equipped sunroof. It has full-view proper windows front and a mileage of 17-20 km per liter. Another striking feature is the dual-climate control in the front seats. It allows two different temperature controls on either side.
Although the exterior looks exactly the same as its diesel sibling, this 2021 model offers an exciting ”car-tech” which is accessible through the Blue Sense Plus app. Through this one gets features like remote car monitoring, fuel diary during trips or for planning trips, and many more. It has a different system for gear shifting than the sibling models. In this the neutral on the right side and drive function on the left and reverse in right and bottom just like traditional cars.
Some key features:
- Mahindra is 5 seater car with a boot space capacity of 259 (in liters)
- It has a power steering
- The car is equipped with a Sun-Roof
- 7.0-inch touchscreen and Android/Apple car play option
- Automatic wipers, headlamps, and auto-dimming rearview mirror
- Dual-zone climate control, hill start assist and Cruise control
- It has 7 airbags with a knee airbag for the driver
- Front and Rear parking sensors with a rearview camera
2021 Mahindra XUV300 W8 (O) MT (Sunroof)
2021 Mahindra XUV300 W8 (O) AMT (Sunroof & BlueSense Plus)
Price ( India) Rs 11.12 lakh
Rs 11.76 lakh
- Mahindra XUV300 (2021) | Variants, Prices and its Features - October 8, 2021
- Renault Duster | Specifications, Prices and Features - September 21, 2021
- Kia Carnival General Specifications, Prices and Features - September 18, 2021