Tata Motors has always been a pioneer in giving cars with an affordable price range. This is the same reason for its immense popularity. In the early 2000s, there was a tata car that had taken on Indian roads and was seen most frequently. Yes, you guessed it right, the car in question is TATA INDICA. However, the car was discontinued in 2018. Tata Bolt did try to replace it but couldn’t. Now, with the revamped technology and with the essence of that same old Indica is TATA TIAGO launched in 2016.
The latest model of TATA Tiago, Tata Tiago EV, is all set to launch in December 2021. It is said to be the safest car in India within the price range.
Tata Tiago has only 1 variant with an 1199 cc petrol engine. Its sporty look along with ultra-cool, comfortable, and safe interiors makes it eligible as one of the best family cars. The blog will give you more information on Tata Tiago.
1. TATA TIAGO FEATURES
The revamped model of tata indica with the inclusion of the latest technology has the following features:
- The car has a 35 L fuel tank with a 242 L boot space. Moreover, the boot space ensures good accommodation for the luggage during trips
- The supersonic disc brakes in the front and drum brakes in the rear give it a good grip. Further, the car has a twist-beam with a coil spring mounted on hydraulic shocks. It gives more flexibility to the rear side. This will protect the car from severe damage during accidents.
- It has electric steering with a tilt column for easy handling. Moreover, Tata Tiago’s Rack & Pinion type gear gives a turning radius of about 4.9 meters.
- The equipment of the Harman Infotainment system makes it technology-friendly. The infotainment system includes 7.0-inch touch-screen infotainment. Moreover, it also includes USB and Bluetooth connectivity for telephone functions and audio streaming
- The follow-me-home headlamps and rear park assist with display provide hassle-free parking.
- In addition to this, the introduction of a cooled glove box allows you to keep your medicines and heat-sensitive things.
- Further, the height-adjustable driver seat provides a comfortable ride especially for the long rough terrains and heavy traffic.
- Moreover, the highlight of the entire technical system is the added feature of a ‘MapMyIndia’. This app is accessible on your phone. It allows the display and stream navigation data straight to your central screen. Now although Tiago does not have a navigation system inbuilt, this feature compensates for it.
- Further, it essentially doubles up as a navigation package and works well. Also, because it will support both Android and Apple iOS platforms just gives it a lot more usability.
2. TATA TIAGO PRICE and MODELS
Tata Tiago’s price starts at ₹ 4.99 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 6.96 Lakh. The car is available in 10 different models; six of them are manual and four are automatic. According to the latest report, the XZ Plus variant is the best selling.
The 5-seater hatchback model has 170 mm Unladen Ground Clearance. Tata Tiago has the following model variants available operating on petrol engines: XE, XT, XZ, XZA, XZ+, and XZA+.
3. TATA TIAGO AVERAGE
The 1199 cc petrol engine with a max power of 84.4 bhp@6000rpm and max toque of 113 Nm@3300rpm offers an average of 23.84 kmpl. though, the average of a car that is the number of kilometers in runs in 1 liter of fuel also depends upon its maintenance. A well-maintained car will yield a good average.
4. TATA TIAGO INTERIORS:
- The cabin truly feels premium with a lot of soft-touch materials and neat headliner fabric. Further, the body-colored air-con vent surrounds gives a cool vibe to the interior. The upholstery on the 2020 model is different from what you had on the older car. It has sportier steering too.
- The levels of fit-and-finish are really good, and the seats offer decent support. Further, we also liked the instrument cluster layout, and the steering wheel feels particularly nice to hold.
- The interior gets a mild update over its predecessor for freshness. The most major update inside the cabin is of course a fully digital instrument cluster. As well as a new touch-screen infotainment system which adds to the beauty of the interior. It is equipped with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto alongside other connectivity options. The features are put into explanation in the previous headings.
5. TATA TIAGO SAFETY:
The major concern which comes to mind while buying a car is its safety quotient.
- Tata Tiago has got major safety features like ABS and airbags. Moreover, the introduction of other features like the Anti-Theft Device increases its safety quotient.
- Further, the installation of the Fuel tank in the center avoids more damage after any collision. Moreover, the car comes with Central Lockin, Day & Night Rear View Mirror, and also Passenger side Rear View Mirror to assist the safety issues.
- Tiago delivers other moderate features like Warning lights (Seat Belt, Door Ajar warning), EBD, etc.
- Some other Advance Safety Features are Key in reminder, Corner Stability Control, Puncture Repair Kit, and speed alert.
6. TATA TIAGO COLORS
Tata Tiago is available in the following colors with adds to its sporty look and elegance:
- Flame Red
- Pearlescent White
- Arizona Blue
- Daytona Grey
The above-mentioned points make TATA TIAGO one of the safest cars in the price range. Also if you are looking for an elegant looking car in an affordable price range, then TATA TIAGO is the best choice for you.
- Mercedes Benz E-Class | Variants and Specifications | - September 24, 2021
- Kia Sonet Features, Price, and Specification 2021 - June 6, 2021
- Tata Sumo Spacio Features, Price, and Specification 2021 - June 6, 2021