Even in February, the car sales rallied up with consistent gains. The top cars sold in Feb’2021 were Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai Motor models. It is safe to say that The Indian market is coming out of the woods. The obvious market leader is Maruti Suzuki, which promptly met the demands from the customers.
According to the automobile reports, in February 2021 the total productions of Passenger Vehicles, Three Wheelers, Two Wheelers, and Quadricycle in February 2021 were 2,252,877 units, as against 1,952,911 units in February 2020 that makes it the growth of 15.36%.
Top OEM of February 2021
The top is Maruti Suzuki with an 8.3% growth. Maruti Suzuki is the biggest car manufacturer in India, and it continues to see strong sales in yet another month. The total number of cars sold in February 2021 has reached over 1, 44,500 whereas February last year was just 1, 33,000. This marks a growth of 8%. The factor of this growth can be because of the launch of updated version of Swift by Maruti.
The second-largest carmaker of India is Hyundai with a massive 29% growth in sales. In February 2021Hyundai sold 51,000 units whereas in February 2020 only 40,000 units were sold.
Nevertheless, let’s discuss the top-10 cars sold in Feb’2021 & Feb’2020
- Maruti Swift is the best-selling car for February 2021. Basically the 2021 Swift was launched in Feb’21 and that would have helped the model to gain more dispatches.
- The second-best on the list is Maruti Nexa Baleno with dispatches of 20,070 units.
- Maruti Wagon-R is the third on the list with dispatches of 18,728 units. The model had flat growth.
- Alto was in the number 1 position in January 2021 however it came to the fourth position in February 2021. It has the highest decline YoY fall from the Top 10 cars list.
- Now Hyundai Creta has managed to sneak in the top-5.
- Dzire’s model was struggling as it was without a diesel option but there was a 63% YoY growth and it placed itself on the sixth rank, and this came as a huge surprise.
- Eeco has managed to be on the Top 10 list.
- Brezza was ahead of Venue by 361 units, which brings it to the eighth position of Top 10 cars.
- Hyundai Venue dispatches of 11,224 units and 9% YoY growth.
- Hyundai Grand i10 was the second model to record a YoY fall but still managed to be in the Top-10 list of February month.
- Top-10 Car Units sold in September 2021 - October 22, 2021
- Technology enabled Tools That Have Spiked The Growth of AutoFlipz - October 9, 2021
- How To Increase Life Of Car Tyres- Find it Out HERE - September 25, 2021