HYUNDAI i20 ACTIVE MAINTENANCE TIPS
“It is not just a four-wheeler with luxuries but someone’s dreams”. A car is a lot more than a mode of transportation to make a long journey comfortable. It has emotions attached and memories in making. People save each penny for years to be able to afford a car. Now, it is important to maintain this dream also after achieving it. So that it can work smoothly for the rest of its life. Hyundai i20 Active, the latest model of Hyundai’s i20 series is said to be the epitome of the global Design philosophy. Its sleek, sporty, agile SUV look makes it a perfect mixture of a sedan and SUV. Further, Hyundai i20 active is comfortable mixed with elegant looks in an affordable price range. The maintenance of such elegant cars also gets tough. In this blog, we bring to you Hyundai i20 active maintenance tips.
TIPS FOR HYUNDAI i20 ACTIVE MAINTENANCE
1.CHECKING THE FLUID LEVELS FOR i20 MAINTENANCE
Several parts of the car require fluids to lubricate them. This not only helps the car to function smoothly but also lowers maintenance costs. Therefore, regularly checking the level of the following fluids in your i20 active will help in its maintenance:
- The brake fluid to be put in to be the one which is prescribed in the Hyundai manual.
- Further, ensure that the fluid level should remain between the MAX and MIN points in the reservoir.
- If the level is low add the fluid to the maximum level.
- For the case when the fluid is excessively low, visit the professional service center.
POWER STEERING FLUID LEVEL
- Like the brake fluid, a specific power steering fluid should only be put into use.
- Further, ensure that the fluid level is between MAX and MIN levels
WASHER FLUID LEVEL
The reservoir for the washer fluid is translucent. This allows the user to inspect the fluid level through virtual inspection only. Normal water can be used as a washer solvent. In the case of cold climates, the use of washer solvent is preferable
ENGINE OIL LEVEL
While checking the ENGINE OIL LEVEL, make sure not to overfill the engine oil. Also, it is preferable to use the engine oil which is in recommendation in the Hyundai manual. Moreover, the apt level of car oils can help your car lead a long life with fewer maintenance costs.
2. BATTERY CARE TIPS FOR HYUNDAI i20 ACTIVE MAINTENANCE
- The battery should be kept clean, dry, and on a mounted level.
- If the battery will not be in use for a long time, disconnect the cables.
- Make sure to not increase the battery load by unnecessarily keeping the car lights on. In addition to this, reduce the charging of appliances from your i20 active car.
- The terminals of the battery should be clean well greased and dry. Petroleum jelly or terminal grease can be used for greasing.
3. TYRE CARE FOR HYUNDAI i20 ACTIVE MAINTENANCE
Tyres are the force that leads your i20 active car to move. Therefore, it is extremely vital to pay extra care to the tyres for the overall maintenance of your i20 active.
The following steps can help you with the same:
- Check for the tyre pressure at regular intervals. High tyre pressure reduces the comfort level. While low tyre pressure leads to more fuel consumption. Also, the difference in tyre pressure of the left and right sides can lead to deviation of the car from its original path.
- After every 10,000 km, it is advisable to get a professional to check the tire rotation and wheel alignment. If there is any wear and tear found in the tyre, it is advisable to get a professional to change the tyres.
4. FUSE CHANGING CARE
- Fuses protect the electrical system of the i20 active car from any overload damages. The following steps can help you in changing the fuse properly without any mishappenings:
- First, turn the ignition off. Pull the fuse box carefully by pressing it from top and bottom.
- Secondly, check the fuse. Replace the blown fuse. Remember to change or insert the fuse using only the fuse puller. It is available in the fuse panel of the engine compartment of your i20 active.
- Finally, push in the new fuse. Make sure that it clips tightly. Loosen fuse can cause sparks.
- If it fits loosely, then contact an authorized HYUNDAI dealer.
5. INTERIOR CARE FOR HYUNDAI i20 ACTIVE MAINTENANCE
- Ensure to not spill cars perfumes or any other liquid on the dashboards. As the harsh substance of such liquids can lead to damage to the dashboard material. If in case something spills, wipe it off immediately using a dry cloth.
- Never bleach the seat belts. It can make the belts lose their strength.
- Wipe the seats with a mild soapy liquid. After a while, wipe it with a cotton cloth.
- If the floor gets wet, wipe it immediately with a cloth. Do not leave it dry for long. Also, to clean the floor dust and wash the footpads. The contact of water with the car floor can lead to damage.
6. EXTERIOR CARE TIPS FOR MAINTENANCE OF HYUNDAI I20 ACTIVE
- Do not use chemicals or detergents for washing your car body. Further, ensure to use the car washing shampoo only.
- Ensure not to drag sharp objects like keys or knives on your car’s surface. This may cause dents damaging the beauty of Hyundai i20 active.
- Ensure never to spray water directly on your i20 active engine. This can lead to the failure of electrical components.
HYUNDAI I20 ACTIVE MAINTENANCE COST
Despite several, self-care measures, you will need professional cleaning for your Hyundai i20 active maintenance once in a while. Professional maintenance cost of Hyundai i20 active will be around Rs. 18,712 for five years. First professional service has to after either the completion of 10,000km or 12 months of the car. While first and second maintenance is free at times, you will have to pay for the remaining three maintenances.
WE AT AUTOFLIPZ PROVIDE COMPLETE CAR MAINTENANCE AT AFFORDABLE PRICES FOR CARS OF ALL BRANDS. You can connect with us at the AutoFlipz page for professional Hyundai i20 active maintenance.
- MINI COOPER, A THREE OR FIVE-DOOR LUXURIOUS HATCHBACK |FEATURES, AND SPECIFICATIONS| - November 22, 2021
- BMW X8 A FLAGSHIP SUV BY THE GERMAN COMPANY ALL SET TO LAUNCH IN INDIA - November 20, 2021
- Toyota Hyryder The Hybrid Type Model Of Urban Cruiser To Launch In India Soon - November 20, 2021