Ram Kapoor the Indian television actor has starred in several television roles. He rose to popularity in the show Kasam Se as Jai Walia and Ram Kapoor in Bade Acche Lagte Hain. Ram further performed in other soaps and movies like Mere Dad Ki Maruti, Humshakals, and Baar Baar Dekho. He plays a major role in the web series Abhay 2. Ram Kapoor’s garage has a BMW X5 and a Mercedes-Benz G63 AMG other than the 911 Carrera. He also seems to have quite a thing for motorcycles, having a Harley Davidson, a BMW GS, and an Indian.
This television actor known for Bade Acche Lagte Hain recently bought a brand new blue Porsche 911 Carrera S in July 2021.
1. Ram Kapoor’s new Porsche 911 Carrera S
The Carrera S has a 2981 cc 3.0-litre flat-six boxer twin-turbocharged petrol engine. It can produce 331kW of peak power and a maximum torque of 530 Nm. Mated to the engine is an 8-speed dual-clutch automatic gearbox driving the rear wheels. In the S model, the engine lies above the rear wheels, its weight pushing the tyres into the ground. This helps to increase the traction.
Moreover, the top speed the Carrera S can reach is a whopping 308 kmph. It accelerates from 0 to 100 kmph in only 3.7 seconds. The PDK automatic gearbox that Porsche uses is one of the fastest shifting dual-clutch gearboxes.
Car is a 4-seater slick coupe, its body made of lightweight aluminum and steel composite. Its dimensions are 4.519 mm x 1.300 mm x 1.852 mm with a 2.450 mm wheelbase.
In addition, Interior features include
- dual-zone automatic climate control
- air quality sensor
- cruise control
- multi-color ambient lighting
- front and rear parking sensors with camera
- multifunctional steering wheel with shift paddles and manual height and reach adjustment
- active carbon using particle and pollen filter
Moreover, In infotainment and assistance features, the car offers
- keyless GO
- EU eCall-System
- Porsche WET mode
- a superior sound system that uses a DAB twin tuner and automatic digital/analogue changeover for receiving radio signals
- analog sound system with 8 speakers (giving a 150-watt total output with integral an amp)
- Compatibility with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
However, it lacks slots for CD or DVD players and does not have an option for internal storage space.
The car was first launched in India in 2019. It is available in 9 colors for instance- Black, Racing Yellow, Agate Gray Metallic, Dolomite Silver Metallic, Miami Blue, Adventurine Green Metallic, and others. Currently, its Indian market prices range from about ₹1.69 crore to ₹3.08 crore.
2. Asim Riaz with his dream car BMW 5
This television actor rose to fame through the 13th season of the popular television show Bigg Boss. Since then, Riaz has appeared in numerous TV commercials by brands like Blueberry, Uno, and others. He has also featured in several music videos. The young Bigg Boss star and television actor bought himself a new much-longed-for BMW 5 in midst of the COVID-19 pandemic. The BMW 5 is developed using an innovative technology package from BMW Efficient Dynamics. It comes with a TwinPower Turbo in-line 6-cylinder engine. However, the one that Riaz owns is a 530d M Sports with five drive modes.
Above all, the 2993 cc cylinder engine gives 261 bhp power at 4000 rpm and a peak torque of 620 Nm at 3000 rpm. It gives a mileage of 17.42 kmpl mated to an automatic 8-gear manual transmission with an optional sports mode. The car has dimensions of 4936 mm x 1868 mm x 1466 mm with a 2975 mm wheelbase.
In addition, Some of the car’s technicalities are :
- power-assisted hydraulic steering
- double track control arm axle front suspension and 5-link axle rear suspension
- ventilated disc-type front and rear brakes
For instance, Interiors include
- 18v electric adjustable leather seats
- folding rear seat
- automatic four-zone air controls
- 360-degree camera
- front and rear parking sensors
- cruise control
- Tilt and Telescopic steering adjustments
- 3 12-V power outlets
- electric adjustable sunroof and moonroof
- ambient lighting
- LED foglights, headlights, and taillights
- power windows (front & rear)
Moreover, Infotainment features include :
- Bluetooth connectivity
- 6+ speakers
- compatibility with Android Auto, Apple CarPlay, and iPod
- touch screen display
- MP3, CD, and DVD playback options
- internal hard drive for storage space
- voice command
Above all, the Safety features include
- ABS with EBD
- central locking
- 7 airbags
- rear seat belts
- tyre pressure monitor
- vehicle stability control system
- electronic stability control
- warning triangle with first aid kit
- Hill Descent Control (Hill Assist features are not available)
Moreover, the Colors that the car is available in include Carbon Black, Mediterranean Blue, Alpine White, Bluestone Metallic, and others. However, some competitors it faces in the current market are models like BMW 6 Series GT, BMW 3 Series Gran Limousine, BMW X3, Jaguar XF, Mercedes Benz E class, and others. In addition, the 530d M Sport is available in 3 variants: 520d Luxury Line (diesel) at ₹64.50 lakh, 530 iM Sport Petrol at ₹62.90 lakh. Therefore, the price of the M Sport in the Indian market is ₹72.80 lakh.
- SHOULD YOU USE NITROGEN IN YOUR CAR TYRES - October 8, 2021
- 6 Most Effective Tips that Helps to Increase Your Car Battery Life - September 24, 2021
- Luxurious Car Gift among these Top Indian Celebrities - September 21, 2021