Do you aim to buy a comfortable, SUV-style-looking car at an affordable price range? Well, this aspiration is no more just a dream. Tata motors which is known to give the best affordable SUVs launched TATA HEXA at the 2016 Geneva motor show. The 2179 cc diesel engine SUV was launched in Indian markets in January 2017.
With a powerful 2.2 L VARICORE 400 DIESEL ENGINE, Hexa is available in 17 variants. Out of these 17 variants, 12 are Manual, 3 are Automatic (Torque Converter) and 2 are Automatic. It offers a seating capacity for 6. Further, its seating capacity can be adjusted as per need. The blog will tell you all that you should know about TATA HEXA.
TATA HEXA FEATURES
- The car offers a Fuel Tank capacity is 60.0 L. Further, with the folding of Hexa’s second and third row, Hexa gives a boot space of about 671L.
- Moreover, the car comes with an excellent braking system. It has disc brakes on all the wheels.
- Furthermore, to handle the bumps and unexpected potholes it has a super suspension feature. Additionally, the car also comes with Double Wishbone Type suspension with coil spring on the front side and the rear side flexes with a coil Spring Type 5 link rigid Axle Suspension
- Besides with the Rack & Pinion type gear, Hexa offers the Turning Radius of 5.75 meters.
- Further, Tata Hexa’s 7-speed rain-sensing wipers keep the visibility to the top level no matter what the weather is.
- Moreover, it has in-built retractable sun blinds for 2nd-row passengers. This will protect the rear passengers from the harsh sunlight.
- Keeping in mind the driver’s comfort, Hexa offers an 8-way adjustable driver seat. Also, Tata Hexa allows the adjustment of seats in angular, recline mode, and 6 other ways as per driver’s comfort level.
- Further, the introduction of foldable armrests and adjustable lumbar support to provide comfort to the passengers.
- Also, some other features which add to the elegance of Tata Hexa are
- Navigation System
- Gear Box Cooling
- Voice Control
- Gear Shift Indicator
TATA HEXA PRICE
Hexa’s price starts at ₹ 13.69 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 19.25 Lakh.
Hexa offers a mileage of 17.6 kmpl and has excellent disc brakes on all the wheels. However, the average of a car depends upon the way of handling it. Smooth handling and timely maintenance give the car a good average. Though, mileage and average both indicate the distance covered by the car in 1 liter of fuel. What makes the two terms slightly different is that mileage is the term used when a car moves at a constant speed. Since in India the movement of the car in the hustle-bustle of city cannot be smooth, we use the term average.
TATA HEXA COLORS
Tata Hexa is available in the following 5 colors. However, some of these colors are available in specific versions.
- Pearl White
- Tungsten Silver
- Arizona Blue
- Urban Bronze
- Sky Grey
TATA HEXA Exterior:
The tata signature grille with a chrome line perfectly blends with the dual shade bumper. This adds to the rusty, bold look of Tata Hexa. Moreover, the stylish front bumper also adds to the level of aggression. Also, the stylish fog lamps with ice cube patterns further add to the looks. The no crease looks on the sides gives it a look of robustness. Further, the brake light equipped with LED elements, dual exhausts add to the strong-shouldered Hexa look.
TATA HEXA Interior:
In Hexa, you will find superb quality seats that you would find it even associate the interiors with that of a Tata car. The cabin scores brilliantly on the scale of premium seats and stylish yet comfortable cabin shade. Right from the knitted roof lining and contrast stitching on the leather seats to the brushed aluminum effect on the side air-con vents and knurled finish on the climate control knobs, there’s this classic and premium vibe about everything.
Even the door locks of Tata Hexa have a Textured finish. The Hexa’s dashboard is relatively simple in style but it does have a solid look. The center console constitutes of the air-con vents, infotainment system, and climate control buttons. This adds to the latest technological features which the car has. Further, each section uses a gloss-black trim and chrome detailing to good effect.
The infotainment system of Hexa is the same as that of Tata Bolt and Tata Zest. The 5.0-inch touch-screen may appear small in such a wide car. However, functionality-wise Tata Hexa has features including downloadable mobile apps for offline navigation, jukebox, and the remote-control audio system.
In addition, there are two USB Ports. also, there is a provision of three 12V sockets which includes one in the boot.
TATA HEXA SAFETY
In terms of safety too, the Tata Hexa has several active and passive features. The features include six airbags, ABS with EBD, Traction Control, rear parking sensors, and a camera with guidelines among other equipment.
Tata Hexa Safety Features are
- Six Airbags
- Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS)
- Electronic Brake-Force Distribution
- Electronic Brake Pre-fill
- Traction Control
- Engine Immobilizer
- Rear Parking Sensors
- Rear Parking Camera with Active Guidelines
- Mercedes Benz E-Class | Variants and Specifications | - September 24, 2021
- Kia Sonet Features, Price, and Specification 2021 - June 6, 2021
- Tata Sumo Spacio Features, Price, and Specification 2021 - June 6, 2021